All entries (made before 23:59 on Friday, July 2, 2021) will be charged an early bird administration fee of £175 (+ VAT if applicable) per entry which must be paid when submitting your entry or entries.
Entries submitted after the early bird close will be charged the standard administration fee of £225 (+ VAT if applicable), with the deadline for submissions being Friday, July 9, 2021.
No entries will be accepted after the deadline on July 9, 2021.
Exclusive Multiple Entry Offer
Any organization submitting five entries will receive an additional FREE entry. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
Remember to submit all six entries in one session to receive your free submission!
- All entries must not exceed 1000 words. The word count does not include the company information at the start of the form or the questions already within the form.
- When creating a title for your entry, please structure your title in the following format:
"Agency Name & Client Name - Campaign Name" or just "Agency/Team Name" for agency/team awards
- Entries should relate to work undertaken between March 2020 – July 2021.
- Please fill out a separate Word Doc/PDF entry form each entry submission. Submit 5 different entries, you will need to complete 5 individual entry forms and upload these separately on each submission.
- If you are uploading the same entry into another category, you will need to edit your entry form and make sure the correct category is checked. If the correct category is not checked, your entry may be classed as void and therefore not judged.
- Entry questions are dependent on your chosen category, so please take care when filling out each entry form. If your entry form does not match your online submission and category selection, your entry may be classed as a duplication error and may not be judged.
- All entries must be paid for at the time of submission.
- Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before submitting an entry.
File Upload Formats & Supporting Documents
All files must not exceed 2MB each.
When creating your online portal profile, please make sure your company logo is of high quality as this will appear on the awards presentation should you be shortlisted.
Please ensure your entry form is uploaded as a Word Document or PDF, no other formats will be accepted.
Supporting materials can be provided in Word, PDF or JPEG formats. Zip Files and videos cannot be accepted. If you wish to use video evidence as your supporting material, please include a link to the file online in your entry form under ‘supporting documents’.
If appropriate, you may upload up to three pieces of supporting materials along with your entry. These could include items such as:
• Audited accounts
• Team CV's
• Training and development records
• Copies of media coverage
• Media evaluation
• Client references
• RAJAR / ABC circulation figures
• Website analytics
• Video links
• Marketing materials
• Market research findings
Hints & Tips
To see what the judges are looking for in a winning entry, take a look at our judging process and criteria here
If you need any tips on how best to complete your awards submission, please download The Don't Panic Guide to Entering Awards
If you don’t have the time to write your entry or you need help writing an entry you may want to consider Boost Awards
who specialise in writing award entries.
All material will remain confidential to the judges. All judging discussions are confidential and will not be shared or discussed with anyone outside of the judging panel ahead of the ceremony or thereafter. Judges will not share confidential material, judging papers or entries with anyone. Judges will securely delete all judging materials immediately after the judging period or give materials to The Awards Team who will manage this. Judges can only access entries that they have been provided to score.
Winning case studies may be used in post-event materials to promote best practice and permission will be sought from entrants before publishing these.